Accessories & Jewelry understands that buying jewelry on the internet is not easy and that sometimes you may not be satisfied with the purchase. For that reason, we offer a 14-day return policy from the date of delivery on all items.
In order to proceed with a return, please log into your account on the website. From there, you will see your purchase history and you would be able to start a return request. Once the return request has been submitted, we will send you an email with detailed return instructions.
If you did not set up an account at checkout, you may create an account using the original email address used on the order. Once the account has been created, your order history should be populated at that time. If you are having trouble finding your order or starting a return request, please contact our customer service team immediately.
All return shipments MUST be post marked by the 5th business day of the return acceptance. Any return post marked after the allotted time frame, the return may be rejected and shipped back to you at your cost. Any costs incurred for return shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please be sure to insure the package for their full value as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Upon receipt, all items will undergo a detailed and thorough inspection to ensure the following:
- Item(s) must be returned in the original condition in which it was sold
- Item(s) must be free of scratches, marks, blemishes, or any other damages
- All tags, including tampering / non-removable tags, MUST be attached to the item(s)
- All branded accessories, including but not limited to: Presentation Box, Polishing Cloth, and Appraisal Paperwork, must be sent back.
- Item(s) must not have been altered, adjusted in length or sizes by Accessories & Jewelry (per customer’s request) or any other jeweler.
- Pre-Orders, Special Orders, or Order with Special Alterations (Image Printing, Sizing, etc.) are NOT cancellable nor returnable at ANY TIME.
- If a package is 'Returned to Sender' due to an incomplete or incorrect address provided to us at the time of playing an order, there will be additional fees deducted from the total refund.
If any of the above criteria are not met, there would be a restocking fee applied to the refund. All restocking fees are assessed based on a case by case basis.
It is essential that all orders returned must have a return request opened prior to shipment. If a return request has not been submitted and an order has been shipped back without an RMA number, will delay the return process.
In all refund cases, the original shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount. This includes any upgraded shipping methods purchased by a customer and the 'Free Shipping' methods.
Free Shipping Costs Deducted from Refunds:
- $10 shipping fees will be deducted for any orders with a total item price of below $250
- $15 shipping fees will be deducted for any orders with a total item price of above $250
If an order was returned to sender, there will be 'Return to Sender' fees that are deducted from the refund based on the carrier charges.
* Any expedited shipping fees paid at the time of the order are not refundable. Those fees are used to pay the courier for their services and cannot be refunded.
** Any orders that used AfterPay, Klarna, or other financing options at checkout will have an automatic 10% service fee deducted from the refund total.
*** Any orders that used PayPal or Credit Card at checkout will have an automatic 5% service fee deducted from the refund total.
**** Once an order has been placed and you would like to cancel it prior to shipment, a 10% service fee will be deducted from the refund, as processing fees are not refundable.
***** Accessories & Jewelry reserves the right to reject or deny any returned items that do not follow the required conditions listed above. These rejected returns will be shipped back to the customer at the buyer’s expense.
You may exchange your purchased item within 14 days of purchase to any item you like.
If the item, you are exchanging to:
- Costs more than the originally purchased item, you would need to cover the difference.
- Costs are less than the originally purchased item, the difference will be issued as a store credit. Store credits will not expire and can be used for any merchandise from our store.
Your exchange must follow the same criteria as a return and a request must be sent via the return request form from your purchase history. There will be a minimum of a $10 shipping fee applied to all exchanges to cover shipping costs of the exchanged item.
If you would like to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately. If the order is already in process of being shipped, we will not be able to cancel the order.
All cancelled orders are subject to a 10% service fee that would be deducted from the order total. These fees are to cover the processing fees that are not refundable.
If your order was not approved by our securities team, you will receive an email and the order will be cancelled immediately.
JFL Diamonds & Timepieces reserves the right to cancel any order. This includes, but is not limited to, any pricing or other errors on the item(s) purchased.
All Policies are Subject to Change without Notice & at Any Time.
Rev. Apr 2021